koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: problems with translate.koha.org

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: problems with translate.koha.org
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:19:20 -0400

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A number of you have reported that your translation efforts aren't properly
> reflected on http://translate.koha.org. Never fear, I have backups of
> everything :-)
>
> I'll be working this afternoon to resolve these issue and will let you
> know as soon
> as I have more information.
>
> in the meantime, please don't update anything on translate.koha.org.
OK, as it turned out, it was an oversight on my part, I imported the repository
as it stood after the alpha, rather than the current repository -- sorry, hope
that didn't cause too much grief :/.

Everything should be restored to it's current, updated, status. Sorry again,
and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS