koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Translating to Turkish and porting to Windows

From: Tumer Garip
Subject: [Koha-translate] Translating to Turkish and porting to Windows
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:00:35 +0200

Hi there,

I have recently come across with Koha and believe me its catching! At the moment we have started tackling with two issues, first being more time consuming then the latter;

1- Getting it to work (properly) under Windows (we are talking about version 2.2.0)

2- Translating it to Turkish

Translation is going ahead of installation and running issues. But I am sure we will get there. Koha looks like a perfect product and me and my team will be supporting it all the way.

I remember somebody posting about Turkish translations. Please contact us if you need support as the team here is all Turkish Cypriots.

As far as the Windows installation goes with 2.2.0 we have done a manual installation but as of today (21.01.05) I cannot say that it works perfectly. However I am sure we will get there and I will post a step by step guide for manual novice installation.

Good work for all the Koha Team

Tumer Garip

Near East University

Grand Library Director