koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Translating....

From: Klaus Weidenbach
Subject: [Koha-translate] Translating....
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:25:16 +0100

Heihei,

I have started today to look around on how to translate koha.
I have some comments and questions about some things.

Is there no singular and plural forms like "day -- days", etc?

In the String: "- <a1>%s</a>" what does this <a1> stand for? Is it some kind
of html tag, but why is it not closed by </a1>?

In the translation there are also these two String:
"<b>Biblionumber:</b> %s"
"<b>Biblio number:</b> %s"
Should they be the same or is there something more with them?

Btw, does anyone know something about this (address@hidden) german
ML, that is linked on the koha homepage? It seems not to exist, or I get
error message at least ;((

Thanks!!!

Regards,
Klaus