koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:33:11 +0100

address@hidden a écrit :
Seems no. I've collected some italian people interested in koha in
these years, but all more or less like me: no specific library culture,
no very big involvment.

Thank you Marco (grazie) for your kind feedback.

I'll probably wait a bit longer for further replies (seems like it's not a very crowdy mailing list), then I'll look for the appropriate tools (kbabel etc) to contribute. (I'm a bit overscheduled myself, right now.)

I think I can help you here.
I've installed a kartouche website for french translation. It works quite well. I can add italian if you want (as it's iso-8859-1 as well a french, it's quite easy. not so easy for arabic or russian translation...)

You just must tell me who is the leader for this translation.

All volunteers will then be able to translate strings. The leader will be able to validate suggestions, and when asked, i could generate italian translation & send it for tests to volunteers.

--
Paul POULAIN