koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?

From: Giuseppe . Angilella
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Italian translation?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:50:38 +0100 (CET)

Seems no. I've collected some italian people interested in koha in
these years, but all more or less like me: no specific library culture,
no very big involvment.

Thank you Marco (grazie) for your kind feedback.

I'll probably wait a bit longer for further replies (seems like it's not a very crowdy mailing list), then I'll look for the appropriate tools (kbabel etc) to contribute. (I'm a bit overscheduled myself, right now.)

Giuseppe.