koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Koha 2.2.0 (officially stable) is for tomorrow morning.

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] Koha 2.2.0 (officially stable) is for tomorrow morning...
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:50:32 +0100

Unless otherwise stated, Koha 2.2.0 will be release tomorrow morning.

I've tested installer, upgrade from Koha 2.0.2, both works fine.

I've no news from es_AR and zh_TW translations, so the 2.2.0 will be released with french and english only.

The 2.2.1 will be released when more translations will be OK.

Nelsonville : is the NPL template fully functionnal in CVS ? Can I mention it in the release notes ?

It's dinner time for me. No champagne, but a virtual bottle for tomorow morning (Maybe we could organize a virtual drink at, say, 2000GMT)
--
Paul POULAIN