koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Koha translations for 2.2.0 official

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Koha translations for 2.2.0 official
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:23:43 +0100

FYI :

address@hidden a écrit :
hello paul,
i'm on vacation at this time, but i plan to do an update of the german
translation for 2.2
I hope to get it done in the next month, so it will also be availible for 2.2.1
the current german translation is not up to date.
I would have written this also to the list, but I have only a webmail-interface
and am not subscribed with this e-mail.

Good news, many thanks Dorian

--
Paul POULAIN