kmldonkey-users

Re: [kmldonkey] How about some color?

From: dipesh
Subject: Re: [kmldonkey] How about some color?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:57:37 +0200 (MEST)

> Great job! Once searching is implemented kmldonkey nearly is perfect. A
goody
> would be to have the option to mark the files that are actually
downloading
> in some other color as it is in the original gui - and to have an option
> automatically put those files always to the top of the list.

I'm working on a optional colored downloadinglist right now. I hope to get
it in the cvs next days.
I also like the idear to be able to have the downloaded files at the top.
Maybe this is just a small change somewhere at the sorting for the
speed-column?! problem there seems to be to auto-refresh the sorting every x
time the
speed changed.