kmldonkey-users

[kmldonkey] Feature Request: Search, Download completed files...

From: Dominik Schwald
Subject: [kmldonkey] Feature Request: Search, Download completed files...
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:00:23 +0200

Hi,

i have some feature requests for KMLDonkey:

1.) I'd like to search files from KMLDonkey
Perhaps i am blind or somewhat stupid, but unil now the only way to start new downloads using KMLDonkey is clicking a link in Konqueror, isn't it?

2.) It would be very nice to see my INCOMING directory. This would be great since KMLDonkey runs on a different machine than mldonkey does. Perhaps it would also be possible to be able to download those files.

Thanks in advance, dominik