klog-devel

Re: [Klog-devel] [Fwd: [Klog-svn] r35 - trunk/src]

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-devel] [Fwd: [Klog-svn] r35 - trunk/src]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:28:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I have just tested the new code and I don't agree with this modification,
I am sorry.

In increases the logfile 5 times:
Before running KLog: 2606656 sep 22 19:02 klog.adi
After running Klog: 12647223 sep 30 17:18 klog.adi

So reading the log is much slower than before. It also generates several
errors in the log (creates the AF-0 IOTA for every record, sets wrong
powers and frecuencies. I suggest to go back with this and restablish the
log writting as it was before.

I will try to upload new code this afternoon.