js-shield

Re: Meeting 20240416

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Meeting 20240416
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:34:49 +0200

Hello all,

We're very sorry for having missed the meeting; we forgot to mention that we
would take this week off for a small work holiday. We'll be up on the next
meeting, and do let us know if and how we can help with any open question. In
the meantime, we'll review the issues that you flagged where we can help.

A&R
Hello Ricardo,

I think that the most important issue is to finish the NLNet T7 - Making the
software translation ready.

Best wishes

Libor