js-shield

Re: Meeting 20240416

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Meeting 20240416
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:52:36 +0100

Hello all,

We're very sorry for having missed the meeting; we forgot to mention that we would take this week off for a small work holiday. We'll be up on the next meeting, and do let us know if and how we can help with any open question. In the meantime, we'll review the issues that you flagged where we can help.

A&R