jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] OOPS, it's broken....

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] OOPS, it's broken....
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:58:52 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: "Abhaya Agarwal" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 02:28

: Hi,
:
: Better if first gv posts a list of the opcodes we are going to use. Meanwhile
: I'll start with pe skeleton generation ( if gv is not doing it already.)

    I will give a detailed mail sometime later today. Got myself busy in
TechKriti -> Open Software Contest.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish