javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Re: Re: Here

From: MyDomain Support
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Re: Re: Here
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:12:28 -0800 (PST)

Response
Dear Valued MyDomain Customer--please read the following important message:

WE ARE EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL

Due to the large volume of Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (SPAM) we receive, we
now ask that you to RESEND this and any future support requests through our
website. Use the following link to access our web-based contact form:

https://secure.registerapi.com/help/index.php?siteid=20788

From here, please log in to your account. You will have instant access to our
complete Knowledge Base.  If you do not find the answer in our Knowledge Base
you will be able to submit a question directly to our Customer Support Team. We
will then reply back and resolve your issue as soon as possible.

PLEASE NOTE:  FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT SPAM OR INACCURATE WHOIS INFORMATION, PLEASE
USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SUBMIT A FORMAL COMPLAINT:

https://secure.registerapi.com/services/complaint/complaint.php?siteid=20788

Thank You,

MyDomain Customer Support