javaweb-submit

Re: [Javaweb-submit] gnu namespace & the GNU Java packages registry

From: Ahmed Moustafa
Subject: Re: [Javaweb-submit] gnu namespace & the GNU Java packages registry
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:18:45 -0700

Nic wrote:
Ahmed Moustafa <address@hidden> writes:

Greetings!

I've released at sourceforge a bioinformatics tool at http://sf.net/projects/jaligner. I'd like to add the package to the GNU Java packages registry. What is the procedure to register/approve the package?

Your package doesn't currently use the gnu namespace. Are you
requesting a package name in the GNU namespace?

The current package name is jaligner. I am requesting the GNU namespace i.e. to change the package name to gnu.jaligner and to add the package name to the GNU Java package registry.