jami

latest Jami backport for Debian 10 available

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: latest Jami backport for Debian 10 available
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 18:53:39 +0100

I'm testing the latest Jami with various people on Debian 10 (buster,
the current stable release).  Debian still has an old version from 2019.
 To make the current version easier to get, I'm now building my
backports in the debify.org repository[1]

For anybody who wants to use these builds, this will add the repository
on your system:

wget -O - http://apt.debify.org/add-apt-debify | bash

and this is to install the packages:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install -t debify-buster-backports jami

Any feedback is welcome

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://apt.debify.org/README.txt