jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] How to log into a jailed user

From: le tan vu
Subject: [Jailkit-users] How to log into a jailed user
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:13:46 +0700

Hi all,

I've been investigating for few days, however, there is no clear answer for my problem.
I want to jail a user, that user only needs a limited shell to compile some java, c, or cpp code, then run their executable file after compiling.
I've seemed to set up a jailed user successfully by jailkit with a jk_lsh shell inside that jail. But how can I test my jailed user?
How to get inside the jailed and test the limited shell jk_lsh, then do some works there?

I've tried:
su <jailedUsername>
jk_lsh -c command ( with some configuration in /etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini and /home/jail/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini)

but these lead no result.

My system is CentOS 5.5, 32 bit with lastest version of Jailkit.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks and regards,

--
Vu Tan Le