jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Disconnects when the shell starts

From: Mathematical
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Disconnects when the shell starts
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:10:45 -0700 (PDT)

Ok so how do I go about setting up my cvs server in a jail and have users
connect through SSH2 but when they connect they can only run cvs. No other
command will work. I followed the web sites tutorial but I guess I didnt do
it right and it says nothing about users connecting through SSH2. That is
what I'm trying to set up. Can this be done using jailkit?

Thank you for responding.

Mathematical