jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] sftpg3 and jailkit issue

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] sftpg3 and jailkit issue
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 00:16:40 +0200

Corey Van Allen wrote:
I'm currently using 2.4 on this system. The log snippet was from the auth.log. Nothing in syslog. /dev/log does exist in the jail. Am I missing something?

sorry, never mind, I didn't look very well at the output. It's starting a plain shell, without any arguments. Either you need to find out if it can use *real* sftp mode, or you'll have to put a normal shell in the jail.

Olivier