jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] master account

From: Russ Lavoie
Subject: [Jailkit-users] master account
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:26:53 -0500

Hi All,

I am pretty new to chrooting users.  I need to find out how I can have 1 master account that has full permissions to every users’ “uploadable” directory.  This master user will read, write and delete files (maintenance) in every sftp users home directory.

I tried chmod –R 770 permissions but since the group permission is writable the original user is unable to log in…  I am at a road block here and I need the lists imput.

Ideas comments to get this to work in one way or another?

Thanks!