jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp chroot - Connection Closed

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp chroot - Connection Closed
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:26:47 +0200

Michael Groves wrote:

You are correct, I am running jk_lsh in the jail, should I change it to
jk_chrootsh. What are the major differences with this?

no that is correct, they work together, jk_chrootsh moves into the jail, jk_lsh is the shell that the user actually gets inside the jail

I'm not sure about jk_socketed, I ran the command `ps ax|grep
jk_socketd` which did not error, but I'm not sure what it was supposed
to do. You did mean run the command right!

the output of the command shows you whether jk_socketd is running. If you are not running it check the contents of /etc/jailkit/jk_socketd.ini and if that seems correct start the daemon `jk_socketd`

I'm not sure if I should be emailing you directly, I could not see how
to post on your web site. Is this okay?

emailing to this list is the best thing you could do ;-)

Olivier