jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] Fedora Core 5 & jailkit

From: Misu
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] Fedora Core 5 & jailkit
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:59:36 +0000 (Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page)

Hi,

I tried to install jailkit on FC5, and configure it as sftp&scp jail,
but:

... sshd needs to have dev/null, otherwise a can't login
... sftp-server is in the /usr/libexec/openssh directory

so, automatical configuration don't work.

This helped me:
# MAKEDEV -d /home/jail/dev null # cat >> /home/jail/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini <<EOF
[test]
paths= /usr/bin, /usr/lib/
executables= /usr/bin/scp, /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
EOF

Another thing is, that when you remove and create the user, there are duplicities in the file "/etc/jailkit/jk_socketd.ini",

Please, if it possible, try to fix this.

Thanks for good tool
--
                                                  .  .