jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Fedora Core 5 & jailkit

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Fedora Core 5 & jailkit
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:50:07 +0200

Misu wrote:
Hi,

I tried to install jailkit on FC5, and configure it as sftp&scp jail,
but:

... sshd needs to have dev/null, otherwise a can't login

on my (Debian) system, /dev/null is created by jk_init

... sftp-server is in the /usr/libexec/openssh directory

the config file is Debian specific, there is not yet a redhat maintainer for a redhat specific package.

Another thing is, that when you remove and create the user, there are duplicities in the file "/etc/jailkit/jk_socketd.ini",

true, should be fixed

Olivier