info-mtools

[Info-mtools] Where is the git/svn/cvs/${vcs} repo?

From: Bjørn Forsman
Subject: [Info-mtools] Where is the git/svn/cvs/${vcs} repo?
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:36:05 +0200

Hi all,

Where is the git/svn/cvs/${vcs} repo for mtools? I looked at https://www.gnu.org/software/mtools/ and search online but the only repo I could find was for the web site: https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=mtools.

Also, the mailing list has little activity and few responses to questions. Is the project dead?

I'd like to modify mcopy so that it can sort directory entries. The goal is to create reproducible file system images. I figured I'd check first how "live" the project is before spending time on a patch that (1) may not get integrated and (2) may not get released in a reasonable time.

In the mean time I might get by by using "fatsort".

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman