info-member

[FSF] Need Bellingham, WA volunteers April 26th and April 27th

From: Jeanne Rasata
Subject: [FSF] Need Bellingham, WA volunteers April 26th and April 27th
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:02:36 -0400

Greetings,

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an upcoming
Bellingham, WA event. I’m writing because we need your help running
the table on April 26th and 27th.

Talking to folks at conferences is a great way to help spread the word
about free software and a great way to help us increase our membership
base. And, as it turns out, it’s also fun!

The tabling hours are from 09:00 to 17:00 on both days. The conference
takes place on the Bellingham Technical College campus at 3028 Lindbergh
Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225.

We’ll need 1-2 people for each of the following “shifts” so, if you want
to, you can table with a friend:

Saturday, April 26th

09:00 - 11:30
11:30 - 14:00
14:00 - 17:00

Sunday, April 27th

09:00 - 11:30
11:30 - 14:00
14:00 - 17:00

Let me know when you’d most like to help out and whether you have any
flexibility or would be willing to help out for more than one shift.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
--
Jeanne Rasata