info-member

[FSF] Need LA area volunteers 2/9 and 2/10

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Need LA area volunteers 2/9 and 2/10
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:22:09 -0500

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Southern California (near LAX) on 2/9 and 2/10. I'm writing because we
need volunteers to help run the table.

Talking to folks at technical conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 10am-7pm on Saturday, February 9th and 10am - 6pm
on Sunday, February 11th. The conference takes place in a hotel close to
LAX.

We'd like to have 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if
you want to, you can table with a friend. Let me know what time is the
best for you to help and if you have any flexibility.

Saturday, February 9th
10:00 -- 12:30
12:30 -- 3:00
3:00 -- 5:30
5:30 -- 7:00

Sunday, February 10th
10:00 -- 12:30
12:30 -- 3:30
3:30 -- 6:00

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in LA!
Deborah