info-member

Need Dallas volunteers 11/14 and 11/15

From: Jeanne Rasata
Subject: Need Dallas volunteers 11/14 and 11/15
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:43:54 -0400

Greetings,

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an upcoming
Dallas event.  I'm writing because we need your help with the shipment
and tabling.

Please, let us know if we could ship our materials to you for you to
bring in to the conference location on the day of the event.  You
would be doing us a great favor by helping us avoid drayage charges.

Also, please let us know if you would be interested in tabling at the
event.  Talking to folks at conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base.  And, as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are from 11:30 to 19:30 on November 14th and from
10:00 to 14:30 on November 15th. The conference takes place at the
Dallas Hyatt Regency at 300 Reunion Boulevard, Dallas, Texas.

Please, let us know if you wanted to help out our staff person during
any of the following shifts:

November 14th:
11:30 - 14:00
14:00 - 16:30