info-gnus-english

Re: gnus-summary-followup-with-original not working (nnheader-parse-nake

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: gnus-summary-followup-with-original not working (nnheader-parse-naked-head)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 19:18:02 +0100

Hello,

Angel de Vicente <angel.vicente.garrido@gmail.com> writes:

> This is what I get when toggling the debugger, but I'm not very
> familiar with Emacs Lisp, so not sure how to continue from here...

OK, false alarm, the problem was with a custmization I wrote in .gnus.el
in my home directory (I don't like that when you reply to a mail, the
point goes to the beginning of the original message, I want it at the
beginning of the whole message).

Searching in the Emacs repository I found that the
nnheader-parse-naked-head function was removed from nnheader.el on Sep
5, 2020, so I guess I didn't update Emacs for almost two years !!!

All good now. Thanks for your help,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/