info-gnu-music

LilyPond 1.3.150

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 1.3.150
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:01:47 +0200

1.3.150 has small bugfixes. It looks as if we're getting pretty close
to 1.4 now.

1.3.149.jcn3
============

* Bugfix: markup text: lines with markup.

* Fixed line height in postscript output.

* Windows installer stuff: the ``It shouldn't be hard -- but do need
  some sleep'' release.

  Think of it: /shouldn't/ is *exactly* why GNU/Linux exists, and
  why we advise to run LilyPond on Linux -- UMSDOS if you must.

  You may consider our part of the job done.  Any more of this
  sad and sorry stuff will drive me to drink.  It makes you realise
  again how much fun using Linux actually is.

  We'll take patches from now on, from people that have a stronger
  stomach.  Good night.

  - Ly2dvi: run commands from sh (so that tex wrappers be used).

  - Added cygwin man,less and windows gs, gsview, miktex, python to
    lilypond installer repository.  Moved profile.d setup functionality to
    postinstall.
  - Added tex and latex wrappers.
  - Wrappers for all python scripts.

* Removed RMAIL header from german-chords.ly + fixes (Rune).

1.3.149.hwn1
============

* Website fixes

* Allow ` for lyric punctuation

* Add note to refman  saying to read the tutorial first.

* Changed regular identifier error  to  warning.

* Make lexer emit FRACTION for N/M (where N, M unsigned numbers). This
fixes one shift reduce, fixing the problem with multiplied durations
and inversions.

* Set measureLength and beatLength from the parser. This fixes percent
repeats that come directly after a time signature change.

* Bugfix: process clef change upon Clef_engraver creation. This fixes
grace notes beginning a piece; bug with combining clef changes and
grace notes remains.

* Bugfix: typo in convert-ly rule

* spelling: barsize-procedure -> bar-size-procedure

* fixes for input/test/ (thanks, Laura)

* Bugfix: \version "1.2.4.foo" now doesn't cause a crash.