Re: [igraph] What is minimum version of R that supports igraph?

From: Karman, Alex
Subject: Re: [igraph] What is minimum version of R that supports igraph?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:03:03 +0000

Not exactly an answer to your question, but I use a Docker image and no
more "headaches" for me

The easiest way to get up to date with R is to get the Docker image.

(1) install Docker.
(2) Run the "rocker" image, that includes RStudio, all of the "tidyverse"
packages, and most of the geospatial packages too (see
https://github.com/rocker-org/geospatial ):

sudo docker run -d -p 8787:8787 rocker/geospatial

The "-d" runs it in the background (daemon). The "-p 8787:8787" opens up
the port for RStudio.

Login for RStudio is rstudio/rstudio

You can use the smaller rocker/rocker instead, which includes RStudio and
all of tidyverse (including ggraph, which includes igraph) but no
geospatial.

Works for me !!

On 5/23/18, 12:51 PM, "igraph-help on behalf of Bob Harris"
<address@hidden on behalf of