Re: [igraph] Segmentation fault in setting attributes in class based pro

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Segmentation fault in setting attributes in class based programming (c++)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 17:15:58 +0100

You will have to provide a reproducible example, otherwise we cannot help
you.

G.
On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 5:15 PM Giovanni Paleari <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm currently using C-igraph to study users surfing specific networks. I
use some attributes to identify the nodes of my networks. An igraph_t
variable is a protected data member of a particular class. Trying to set
the attributes (with functions like SETVAB, SETVAN) in one constructor of
the class, I get a segmentation fault.
> I put "igraph_i_set_attribute_table(&igraph_cattribute_table);" at the
beginnig of the main.
> If I try to set attributes to an igraph_t variable in the main (and not
to a igraph_t datamember of a class) everything's ok.
> What is wrong with setting atributes of a graph in the constructor of a
class?