[igraph] Segmentation fault in setting attributes in class based program

From: Giovanni Paleari
Subject: [igraph] Segmentation fault in setting attributes in class based programming (c++)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 18:13:47 +0200

Dear all,
I'm currently using C-igraph to study users surfing specific networks. I use some attributes to identify the nodes of my networks. An igraph_t variable is a protected data member of a particular class. Trying to set the attributes (with functions like SETVAB, SETVAN) in one constructor of the class, I get a segmentation fault.
I put "igraph_i_set_attribute_table(&igraph_cattribute_table);" at the beginnig of the main.
If I try to set attributes to an igraph_t variable in the main (and not to a igraph_t datamember of a class) everything's ok.
What is wrong with setting atributes of a graph in the constructor of a class?

Thank you in advance
Giovanni Paleari