[igraph] Maximum Spanning Tree with igraph

From: Leonardo Mazzoni
Subject: [igraph] Maximum Spanning Tree with igraph
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:17:11 +0200

Dear all,

I am currently doing a part of my PhD project applying the concept of Hidalgo et al. (2007) to find product space at a regional level. I have a nxn symmetric matrix and I would like to obtain the graphical representation (the network), using the technique of Maximum Spanning Tree. In igraph there is the function Minimum Spanning Tree. Could you please suggest me a code in R to use the package igraph to find the Maximum Spanning Tree?

thank you in advance for your help!
all the best

Leonardo