Re: [igraph] How to build any kind of lattice? (triangular, honeycomb...

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to build any kind of lattice? (triangular, honeycomb...)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:23:37 +0200

igraph_lattice() supports square grid graphs of any dimension and
their "circular" counterparts where the coordinates "wrap around". Hex
grids or triangular lattices are not supported directly - you need to
come up with the edge list of these lattices -- basically you create
an igraph_vector_t, fill it with the edge list and then call
igraph_create() to create the graph.
T.