Re: [igraph] igraph help

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph help
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:26:38 +0200

Hi,

Unfortunately, igraph's layout algorithms know nothing about the labels; they simply treat each vertex of the graph as a point with no extents at all. If you have complex visualization needs (like tweaking the visualization in an interactive way to avoid overlaps between vertices and labels), you are probably better off with using a tool that is focused on graph visualization such as Cytoscape or Gephi.

All the best,

T.