[igraph] igraph help

From: Laura Tossan
Subject: [igraph] igraph help
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 14:17:34 +0200

Hello, I have a question about the igraph package.
I posted this on stackoverflow.com but I didn't receive any answer.

I have a problem using the igraph package to plot a graph. However the result is not fully satisfying as the nodes names aren't all readable.

This is the code I used to plot :

plot(g, layout_nicely(g), asp=FALSE, vertex.shape=V(g)$shape, vertex.label.dist=0.3,
 vertex.label.degree=-pi/2)

And this is the result

I've tried to reduce the number of characters of each label, or to reduce their font sizes but it wasn't enough. I also used several layout such as layout.kamada.kawai, layout.fruchterman.reingold but the labels are always too close to each others. Is there any way to choose a better position for the labels or to increase the length of the edges ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com