[igraph] Plotting sub-networks over a large network

From: seema aswani
Subject: [igraph] Plotting sub-networks over a large network
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 01:50:10 +0530

I am using igraph.plotting for large network visualizations. I have a dataset that contains 16,000 nodes and 1 lakh edges. I have plotted my network in gephi. But i want to plot a sub-network which is the part of this full network and highlight only that sub-network over a large network. Is there any way to plot a network over a network in igraph.
Please help