[igraph] not to omit entries

From: Khanna, Aditya [MED]
Subject: [igraph] not to omit entries
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 18:58:19 +0000

HI folks,

When I try to look at neighbors of certain vertices in my graph object, the
output only shows the first 20 entries in the list, like below:

> nei
[[1]]
+ 4xxx/2xxxxx vertices, named:
   [1]  xxx                    xxx
  [19] xxx xxx
+ ... omitted several vertices

I want to see all the vertices. How might I do that?

Thanks,
Aditya

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences