Re: [igraph] degree correlation matrix that relies on (arbitrary) node v

From: Hermann Norpois
Subject: Re: [igraph] degree correlation matrix that relies on (arbitrary) node values
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 11:30:34 +0200

So far as I understood assortativity_nominal calculates a Newman assortativity coefficient. But how do I get "e(i,j) (...) the fraction of edges connecting vertices of type i and j?" I need it because I would like to calculate the local assortativity according to Piraveenan et al 2010.

Thanks Hermann

Isn't this just a variant of assortativity, i.e. assortativity_nominal?

http://igraph.org/r/doc/assortativity.html

Gabor