[igraph] network visualization

From: shailesh tripathi
Subject: [igraph] network visualization
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:02:41 +0100

I am using fruchterman reingold algorithm for network visualization in R.
The latest packages has changed the input parameters settings, and the visualization with the new function "layout_with_fr".
The visualization in latest igraph package using "layout_with_fr"  looks bad.
How can I obtain figures which can provide layout similar in the older versions (igraph_0.7.1 or before) of igraph's function "layout.fruchterman.reingold"

Best,
Shailesh