Re: [igraph] Memory issues with igraph-python get_subisomorphisms_vf2

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory issues with igraph-python get_subisomorphisms_vf2
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 01:10:42 +0100

You can just take the vertices that *are* in the subgraph isomorphism, and subtract them (as a set) from all vertices. This is a single setdiff call in R I believe.

Gabor

On Sep 13, 2015 10:45 PM, "Tamas Nepusz" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can see that the algorithm can very quickly assess if there is a subgraph isomorphism.
> Could I use this algorithm to extract the information on which vertices (edges incident with them) do not obey the subgraph isomorphism?
I don't think there it - the original VF2 implementation does not seem
to reveal this information and igraph only provides a wrapper on top
of the original VF2 implementation that allows us to use it with
igraph graphs.

Best regards,