Re: [igraph] Graph isomorphism

From: seema aswani
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graph isomorphism
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 17:17:39 +0530

I have two questions.

This is what i am getting as my result.That is the value TRUE or FALSE. I want to extract the name of graph object from this below result. Where ever the value is true i want to print the name of two graph objects which are isomorphic. Like if g1 and g2 are isomorphic then it will return TRUE. And from that i want to print the name of graph object those are g1 and g2.

And also this list of result which is returning true or false i want to access this result of list also outside the for loop.

[1] TRUE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] TRUE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] TRUE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] TRUE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] FALSE [1] TRUE

Thanks,
Priyanka Nimavat

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not sure what you mean? What is the output you want to see? G.