Re: [igraph] Graph isomorphism

From: priyanka nimavat
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graph isomorphism
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:53:29 +0530

Hi,
Thank you so much for response.. its working fine. I am getting the result in terms of the list containing true or false. Is there any way to extract the name of graph objects which are returning result as True with the name of two graph objects which are isomorphic.. ?? And yes how can i access the resultant list of r(in my example) in global environment after the end of for loop..??

Thank you