[igraph] iGraph installed in the wrong python

From: Floriane B
Subject: [igraph] iGraph installed in the wrong python
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:20:19 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problematic issue which I need to figure out as quickly as possible.
I tried to install igraph to use on FreeCAD, which possess a python 2.7.5 console. On the dedicated forum, I got the following answer:
Open terminal and type.

CODE: SELECT ALL

port install py27-igraph
or

CODE: SELECT ALL

sudo port install py27-igraph

So I did. However, iGraph is only accessible from the python console 2.7.5 which is installed by default on my OS (Mac, OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

Indeed, when I try to call igraph from FreeCAD's python console I got the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named igraph

Do you know how I could install it in the right console ?
Thank you very much in advance for your response !

Have a nice friday,

Floriane