[igraph] Loading Igraph and Cairo

From: Herb Roseman
Subject: [igraph] Loading Igraph and Cairo
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:16:43 +0000

My hard disk crashed so I need to re-install both igraph and cairo.  I am using Python 3.4 in Windows

When I go to the igraph page and try the link to the MSI installers (Python Package Index) I get "not found"  I am able to download Christoph'a installers ( I think I did this before) but I dont know what to do with them after they are downloaded.

I had all of this working before my disk crash.

Are there detailed instructions anywhere?

Thanks for your help.

Herb