[igraph] delete.vertices

From: Ragia Ibrahim
Subject: [igraph] delete.vertices
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 07:55:38 +0200

Hi,
firstly accept my pardon for the long Email, but I wanted to clarify my issue.

  a graph crated via fire forest model. the problem is as follows:
 the following edges in the graph regarding node 18
     18 -> 12
[35] 18 ->  8
[36] 18 ->  5
[37] 18 ->  4
[38] 18 -> 14
[39] 18 -> 15
[40] 18 -> 10
[41] 18 ->  6
[42] 18 ->  9
[43] 18 ->  2
[44] 18 -> 11
[45] 18 -> 13
[46] 18 ->  7
[47] 18 ->  3

when getting neighbors of 18 , I got this
 neighbors(g,18 , mode =  "out")
 [1]  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15
deleting nodes {23 13 12} and keeping the result in new_g

and re getting node 18 neighbors
result this
neighbors(new_g, 18,mode =  "out")
[1] 8

where is the others? shall I induce other graph without those nodes ?

thanks in advance
R.I