Re: [igraph] Export to JSON

From: Bernie Hogan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Export to JSON
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:31:48 +0000

What sort of json? I ask because its easy to come up with a script to get it in there, but it might not meet your needs. For example, the json parser for d3 requires nodes to be sequential numbers. But Json is a format rather than a standard so different parsers will expect different things. Do you have an example graph file in json that you want to emulate?

Take care,
BERNiE

Dr Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/hogan