Re: [igraph] Shortest path with highest weights

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Shortest path with highest weights
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:58:16 +0100

> Plus, you need to make sure that the graph has no cycles to be able to use
> the shortest path algorithm to get the longest path
In this case I think it's not necessary -- since all the probabilities are less
than or equal to 1, their logarithms will be all negative or zero. Then we
negate the logarithms, making them all non-negative, so in the end you have
a graph with non-negative weights only. Let me know if I misunderstood
something.