Re: [igraph] Problem with font size

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem with font size
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:57:11 +0100

> Worked.  Thanks.  It's a bit confusing.  "vertex" is omitted in the .vs
> context because .vs already indicates vertex.
Well, actually it's the other way round; "vertex_" is not needed by default but
it has to be specified to plot() because if you simply passed "label_size" then
we would not know whether it should set the size of the labels on vertices or
edges. :)

> By the way my use of digraph is unusual. (I think)   I have used it to
> express the logic of Spinoza's ethics as a mathematical object (a
> digraph).  I've learned a lot from the exercise.  Thanks for your useful
> software.
Interesting! I'm glad that igraph was useful to you.

All the best,