Re: [igraph] Problem with font size

From: Herb Roseman
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem with font size
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:32:40 +0000

Worked.  Thanks.  It's a bit confusing.  "vertex" is omitted in the .vs context because .vs already indicates vertex.

By the way my use of digraph is unusual. (I think)   I have used it to express the logic of Spinoza's ethics as a mathematical object (a digraph).  I've learned a lot from the exercise.  Thanks for your useful software.

HBR

On Wed Dec 17 2014 at 4:06:38 PM Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> ethics_net.vs ["vertex_label_size"] = 10
Try this:

ethics_net.vs["label_size"] = 10

vertex_label_size should be used when you are setting the font size via keyword
arguments of the plot() call; e.g.:

plot(g, vertex_label_size=10)